Saturday, April 9, 2011

Spring To-Try Trend #1: COLORBLOCKING

Last year this was a minor Spring/Summer trend was mostly black, white and a pop of color. It's BACK with avengance this year in different neon shades! (Concept of matching colors? Goneoutthewindow!)
You can see it on the runways:
Gucci


In the magizines,


Elle, April 2011
 On celeberties,
Rihanna
Here's a few pieces so that you can try this trend to:
Zara



Zara

Forever 21
Forever 21
Zara
With these bold outfits, I would wear a pair of nude heels/funky wedges & maybe a bold purse or clutch and belt to tie it altogher! I will be ordering a few pieces myself so look forward to some Outfit Of the days!
Will you be seen sporting something similar this spring, or is it not for you?

6 comments:

  1. love this trend definitely need to try color blocking great post! will follow back!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. merci pour ton commentaire.
    je vais venir regarder ton blog, plus tard.
    n'hésite pas à revenir.
    bye bye.
    c.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is definitely for me! I love this trend and i can't wait for the weather to get warmer so i could wear it!

    ♥ Kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want that blue Zara bag :)

    x FashionFifth

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the sweet comment, lady! I'm really excited to try color blocking this spring, too! Such a fun look, and I'm loving all the brights!

    ReplyDelete

Leave your blog & I'll be sure to visit or follow - Comements make my day XO