Saturday, April 16, 2011

Shopaholic

Good morning readers! I've been up since 8:30 this morning (ON A SATURDAY) because thre is a bake sale going on right across the road and the car doors slamming kept me awake.. So what better time to post on my blog?
Yesterday we had no school so me and my friend Shayna went shopping! I didn't pick up much all items were thrifted.. A cute maxi dress, a pink old-lady's blazer Ann Taylor (that I sewed gold buttons unto last night) and I regret buying a pair of bright orange super flared, stretchy Bebe pants, I have no idea how to wear them! Ideas? I meant to pick up a brown belt and a red sripe shirt, but I was too scared I didnt have any money left.











































Today, my boyfriend's taking me golfing for the first time lol.. did I ever mention how incredibaly akward and non-sportslike I am? Lol. Then I am possibly going to babysit to make some money! Have you got any plans for the weekend? Have a fantastic Saturday!

3 comments:

  1. Great pieces!
    Thanks for your sweet comment!
    You don't stand by my Gfc followers, something went wrong maybe?
    xxx
    Essie Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the blazer so cute and are the pants long are ankle length?

    giveaway on my blog!

    http://kc-citystyle.blogspot.com/2011/04/giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I dont know if you can reply on this or not lol, but... the pants on me (5ft1) are ankle-ish length not capris.

    ReplyDelete

Leave your blog & I'll be sure to visit or follow - Comements make my day XO